Saturday, October 29, 2016

Saturday Post 174c

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1143. lol, don’t ask me how I passed 1000 steps today without leaving the house! XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

-When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, she immediately and gleefully forced me offline. To stall for time, I used the loo for one tinkle first.
- Then I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for her for like twenty-five minutes; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Actually, I got out of some coz stupid Elf starting hurting, and PIG mum lemme sit back down so she could check my ankle. Well, tomorrow’s a new week; again, I just hope for ONE BLOODY DAY where PIG mum won’t gleefully force me on any stupid standing exercises for her …
- Thankfully, PIG mum didn’t order me back onto the Wii balance board; instead, she gleefully forced Ela to play Wii Sports Resort for awhile. I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate. Besides, it’s amusing to see how excited PIG mum gets while I play for her. XD
- When Aunty A arrived and dad called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, two enormous chunks of sweet carrot, two Chinese mushrooms and two small slices of coral trout. Over dinner, I told Aunty A about having the bird on my head, dad showed her the photo from his phone and Aunty A shared this joke she’d told recently @ some conference.
- Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope to see everyone @ church!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: