Monday, October 31, 2016

Monday Post 174b

Heylo again, and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2217. righteo, potential final, final events for Monday?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 30% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces; yay, I’ve had one day break from shoelace tying~). After using the loo for one tinkle, I wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-        Pity that Kim wouldn’t lemme have a white tea but oh well. Green tea for us; I ate one yummy banana.
-        I kept reading the book club novel, and finished it! Since Kim was sitting besides me gently massaging Ela (Ela was massaged for fifty-five minutes and painted red with yellow spots), when I asked PIG mum to please fetch a new book for me, she went to the bookshelf located behind the computer and got me this Jodi Picoult one! I can’t remember who I got it from, but it’s about some lawyer that defens an Amish client. Sounds interesting!
-        After watching the sports report, Kim takes me once more to the loo for one tinkle and sticks a pyjama top me me before leaving. She’s back Thursday for my fortnightly outing; fingers crossed she will really take me to the city!!
-        Toms: well, UQ physio (with a new student!) isn’t till 2pm; fingers crossed my new student’s nice! Also, I wanna watch the Melbourne Cup; it’s run @ 3pm! Hopefully the NAB has a running television somewhere …
-        Then some new carer’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm! Hope she’s nice; her name’s Danielle Price.
-        Better go do some online study now; PIG mum’s already rousing @ me… Guess I’m doomed to fail. >< *sigh* Anyways, hopefully bbl tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: