Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Tuesday Post 170c

One final greeting! Em’s final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ sth significantly more than 2132. see, told you I’d pass two grand. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-        Before leaving @ 6:30pm, Bessa (or whatever her name really is! XD) took me once more to the loo and I quickly did a stinky unspeakable. Did you know, she’s actually YOUNGER than me! Only twenty-six … but she’s a single mum.
-        Alas, while I was ready for dinner, PIG mum decided to instead gleefully FORCE L me to stand and use the Wii Fit for her, meaning I had to stand for like forty minutes; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< Well, Monday I was still @ camp; guess that was my one day this week where I didn’t haveta let horrid PIG mum gleefully force me to pointlessly stand for her. *sigh*
-        Before dinner, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa cos lettuce, lotsa yummy wombok and several wee pieces of beef.
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowlful of soup, before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: well, Aunty Deana isn’t coming to mind me till 12:30pm; I’m presuming PIG mum will either take me out grocery shopping somewhere, else she’ll order that I do more online study. Which reminds me, @ 9:46pm I’ve gotta go e-mail PIG mum this week’s study guide so she can print for me.
-        Someone’s coming to mind me from 4pm to 6pm; like I always say, she’s definitely the carer I’ve got who cares the least, but hey. Oh, I can tell her that I finally remembered to Google hangnail and that it’s one word, not two!
-        And best of all, it’s ice cream night toms night! Like I always say, a very little’s definitely better than none @ all!
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: