Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday Post 173e

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 5605. Ha, I’m more than half a normal person today. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

-When PIG mum comes down from pigland, she gleefully and immediately boots me offline. I use the loo for one tinkle first before submitting to her demands.
- First, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela on 25+ minutes of stupid exercises for her. I didn’t really mind, though, coz I was seated and could fully concentrate. It’s jut that it times like these I’ve gotta pretend that I can’t hear the cruel and unfaithful God jeering @ me, and what can I say? I’ve gotten pretty good @ pretending that I can’t hear his hurtful taunting anymore. *sigh*
- I do mind, however, when I haveta let the parents gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for them, especially when they hadn’t turned the stupid thing on! Usually it’s very sensitive; one step and it’ll flick on, if the power’s already on. I went twenty-five steps but it still didn’t switch on; the parents didn’t do anything. I went another twenty-five and it still didn’t turn on. Fine, I stopped and simply refused to keep moving until dad actually checked and turned the stupid thing ON! >< Meaning I actually went 850 steps and will most definitely be singing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! ><
- The weather’s warming up now, meaning I was pretty much drenched with sweat and needed a complete clothes change.
- Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy kalian (from kath’s and Ken’s mum, actually!), one huge chunk of sweet carrot, some tofu and a lil not very tasty chicken. Meaning PIG mum cooked tonight.
- Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
- Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: