Saturday, October 15, 2016

Saturday Post 172c

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1303. See, told you I’d pass 1000. XD Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-        I tootled online until PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland and called dinner. Before joining her @ the gobbling :P table, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: that Korean flat wheat noodle with lotsa bok choy, some Chinese mushroom and like two strips of yummy BBQ chicken.
-        Aunty Nga suddenly rang! PIG mum answered, gave the phone to me so I could chat with Aunty Nga for awhile. It wasn’t until I handed the phone back that I realised I’d missed the start of the Australia vs. New Zealand rugby league test match!
-        Immediately flipping over, I was pleased to not that Australia was leading eight nil. But right when I flipped channels, the Kiwis immediately scored … halftime score, eight six to us.
-        At the break, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        On the couch, Bear Bear and I watched the second half together; we whooped them! :D
-        Once the match finished, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: just church, definitely special. Must remember that Bible study’s down in A block! One good thing about that: I’ll get morning tea before hiking upstairs for English service.
-        Fingers crossed that PIG mum’ll lemme have lunch together with other peoples after service~
-        Don’t think I’ll be attending the prayer meeting, though: I’ve gotta get home and bash out my essay! Meaning I definitely won’t get to enjoy my most precious two hours online, but hey. *sigh8 Anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: