Friday, October 14, 2016

Friday Post 222d

One final good evening! Firstly, Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2965 (oh, I’m sure I’ll reach 3000 someday. Just not today XD) and secondly, the final, final spam count for the weekend’s sixty-four. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-        Just after 9pm, I take myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Lol, I was gonna continue bashing out my essay; instead, godfather Edward comes over for a chat. That’s cool; I’ll work on the essay more toms~
-        Toms: it’s my weekly sleep-in till 10am; hope Besta can make it!
-        Fingers crossed uncle Edward will feel well enough that we can all enjoy lunch out together before mother and I drop them off @ the airport!
-        And Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm. So I’m not really sure if I’ll report a pissy plodding total or not.
-        Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^ 

No comments: