Thursday, October 13, 2016

Thursday Post 222d

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 3156. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9:30pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: well, I’ve promised to have yum cha for lunch with godfather Edward (he’ll lemme trade one bowl of fried rice/noodle whatever for one charsiu bun then promises to leave me alone! XD0 but PIG mum hasn’t planned for toms yet. She has, though, cancelled Aunty Lucia/Kitty coming for one hour around 4pm to mind me, meaning more stress for me. 8sigh8 Whatever, I’m used to it. Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: