Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Tuesday Post 170b

Good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1986. lol, I’m pretty sure if I can return online after one final loo trip @ 9pm, I’ll have passed 2000 steps. XD Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        Breakfast was around one bowl of plain porridge with one chunk of unbuttered bread ripped into it, one full mug of water, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I also finish my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-        After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD, and she tootles us off to Bellas to buy groceries. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day; we also listen to some Canto singer all day too … maybe Kenny Bee? Also, today Era helps Ela stretch for thirty-five minutes and Ela opens and closes her palm 250 times, holding each for a count of five.
-        We buy fruit and vegies from Bellas, then head over and take advantage of the two wraps fore ten bucks @ Subway. Not sure why PIG mum doesn’t let us eat the wraps @ the restaurant and instead tootles us home, but hey.
-        Physio today: 1.5hr session for Ela: standing five times for reaching, bimanual tasks (bowling, passing ball). Tabita and Ray were awesome: they made a minion from some gym ball for me! :D Juju also came over to help us.
-        Only coming home, we were stuck in awful traffic! Whilst driving to UQ, someone from CODA rang and said someone new called sth like Bessa would come mind me from 4pm till 6pm today, only we got stuck in awful traffic today and @ 3:55pm I rang CODA and asked Maree (it wasn’t even 5pm yet but she was already the last one left @ the office!) could the carer not come till 4:30pm?
-        When she did arrive, I headed into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang like 24% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        After turning the nice hot water off, I got dried, creamed and rekitted. Heading outside for arvo tea, I was disappointed to see PIG mum still hanging around; no white tea for me, then… *sigh*
-        Arvo tea was one yummy pear and one mug of green tea. At least I got to suck the teabag once. XD
-        That finished, I happily read my novel until 6pm rolled around, and I got to watch twenty-five minutes of Seven’s 6pm news! The coolest surname I found was ‘Bear’, BTW.
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Wednesday!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: