Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wednesday Post 224d

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2423. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        Argh, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to stand for forty-five minutes and use the Wii Fit for her; argh, I HATES standing practice! But I suppose yesterday I got a break from not having to do any standing practice for her; guess I should be grateful. Fingers crossed that she’s simply too buggered after work toms to gleefully force me on any stupid standing exercises for her … *sigh*
-        Before dinner tonight, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy kalian, one big chunk of sweet carrot and three tiny chunks of yummy chicken, which I saved for last, of course. Oh, and maybe some lobok?
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        It’s ice cream night, so yay for that! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Toms I’ve got writers group; that’s always awesome~
-        Aunty Carly’s picking me up afterwards and taking me for half a lunch. (It really frustrates me how PIG mum refuses to lemme eat one lunch; like I’ve often said, I don’t care if you gimme a smaller portion, but can you please gimme ONE portion?? *sigh*) Also, must remember to ask her please to gimme enough cash for a cold drink! Happiest is when I have enough to add ice cream but sheesh, the last time, PIG mum didn’t even leave me enough money to get a cold drink; I had to order a little cup of hot milk tea! *sigh*
-        Kim’s coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; fingers crossed she’ll lemme drink white tea with two sugars! However, if she doesn’t, I’ll just haveta content myself with the fact that I had one cup @ writers group~
-        Then fingers crossed dearest dad will take PIG mum and I out to dinner somewhere toms night! Even though I fully understand I’ll only get to eat a tiny portion. *sigh*
-        Anyways, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: