Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sunday Post 171c

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! From about 6:50pm, I can say I was hard @ work plodding 585 steps. Lol, hopefully Noisy will calm down toms and accurately record my steps for me. XD Oh, and the final, final spam count for the weekend’s now twenty-three. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-        When PIG mum called dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table and joined her, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: using the leftover charsiu from SHINE fellowship last night, PIG mum made fried rice! Too bad she put so much ginger into it; she nearly blew my brains out. XD Oh, that’s right; I don’t actually have any left. XD
-        Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I walked myself slowly and safely online, rising again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Lol, I can hear PIG mum playing Wii Sports Resort; glad she took my advice and played it. She gets too excited, lol. XD
-        Toms: I’ve asked PIG mum please to cancel both my appointment to see Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist in the late morning and my torture session with Vincent the physio in the early arvo, coz Karson’s coming @ 11am and taking me to baby Amelia’s funeral … will undoubtedly cry bucketloads … my, but do I serve a cruel God … but I’m stuck with Him, coz nothing else can guarantee eternal life … *sigh* Kim’s coming to mind me in the arvo from 4pm till 6pm and this week, I’ve gotta focus on bashing out my like 1000 word essay! I already got a dreadful for my first assessment (2/3 out of 10); I can’t afford to flunk this essay too! Guess there goes my most important two hours of the day for the next week … *sigh* Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: