Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sunday Post 171b

Heylo again and good evening! I’m fired Noisy for this evening, he’ll come back to work toms. XD Hate not knowing how many steps I’ve been hard @ work plodding, but hey. Anyways, continuing events for Sunday?
-        When PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, ‘twas to immediately and gleefully boot me offline.
-        First, I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela to take down the day’s washing; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        Back inside, I then had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela feed me a banana but I didn’t really mind, coz I was seated and could fully concentrae. Times like those, I only haveta pretewnd that I can’t hear Him cruelly jeering @ me about what a useless piece of rubbish I am, and what can I say? I’ve gotten pretty good @ pretending I can’t hear His hurtful taunts anymore. 8sigh8
-        Perhaps I glanced @ the clock wrong, or did that simple exercise of eating a banana take like thirty minutes?
-        Afterwards, I took a shower. Obviously, I washed and rinsed my hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum only ever helps with Elf’s AFO and my laces, once I’ve finished practising tying them for her. Oh, while showering, I also sang 26% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I was hoping that we’d eat dinner after my shower; alas, PIG mum instead gleefully FORCED L me to use the Wii Fit for her. More standing practice; argh, why does she just refuse to understand how much I HATE standing! I can’t fricking concentrate!! >< *sigh*
-        After standing for like forty minutes using that stupid Wii balance board for her, I was finally allowed to sit. This time, I then had to let her gleefully force poor Ela to play Wii Sports Resort for her for another thirty minutes. I don’t really mind, coz I’m finally sitting and can fully concentrate; besides, it’s amusing to see how bloody excited she gets when I’m doing the games. Lol, wish she’d just play them herself and cease gleefully forcing poor Ela to play! XD
-        Finally, I was allowed to walk myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        PIG mum’s whipping up dinner for us now; fingers crossed I can bbl, else hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: