Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wednesday Post 224c

Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1807. righteo, potential final, final events for Wednesday?
-        When someone announced her arrival exactly @ 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing 33% of my shorter second-favourite song slowly, softly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        Oh, almost forgot: before someone came this arvo, Lisa from CODA rang and said I’d get some new carer next Tuesday. Hope she’s nice~
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (someone only ever helps with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, someone only ever helps with my back and Era) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to someone who helped with Elf’s AFO and both laces; sometimes she insists I practise tying the left one with her. Not sure why she didn’t today but oh well, I’m sure I’ll be tying them with Kim toms arvo). After hanging my towel up, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era then head outside to the gobbling :P table.
-        Arvo tea’s one yummy banana and one mug of white tea sweetened with two teaspoonfuls of sugar. Afterwards, I happily read our book club novel for thirty minutes before watching the sports report with someone then going to the loo once more for one tinkle. Oh, after cleaning the bathroom, someone massages Ela firmly for like forty-five minutes, painting her bright green with brown spots today.
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl after dinner, else Happy Hump Day and hoping everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,
Em. ^^

Good evening again! Em’s new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 2358. anyways, continuing tonight’s events?
-        When PIG mum tumbled downstairs, she immediately and gleefully booted me offline, even though I still had TWENTY MINUTES left!! ><
-        To stall for time, I used the loo for one tinkle first, but – brb!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: