Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday Post 221d

Good evening again, and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2829. anyways, final, final events for tonight?
-        For some reason, nature randomly calls @ 8pm. No problems, I take myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Then @ 9pm, I use the loo once more. Uncle Slam comes to drive dearest dad to the airport @ 8pm, I give him a big hug and lotsa kisses before they leave.
-        Uncle Slam’s returning tonight with my godparents! I haven’t seen Aunty Jennifer for like twelve years, but I haven’t seen Uncxle Edward for like more than twenty!
-        Toms … pooe Besta’s poor daughter’s sick; I think she’s already said she can’t come. Even worse, even with one day’s notice, Kyabra can’t find anyone to cover her shift! Well, PIG mum says she’ll take us out for lunch together somewhere before she drives them somewhere (and then I won’t see them till like next Friday/thereabouts) and Kim’s coming to mind me for two hours @ 2:30pm before she drops me off @ church for SHINE fellowship @ 4:30pm. So I’ve got noidea if I’ll be reporting a pissy plodding total toms … anyways, hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: