Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday Post 221b

Heylo again, and potentially one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, the potential final, final spam count for the week’s ninety-one and secondly, my potential final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2510. ha, just over 2.5 grand. XD Anyways, potential final, final events for Friday?
-        Aunty Lucia came @ slightly past 4:30pm today because she had to take some granny to see the doctor first, I think.
-        I headed into the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I washed and rinsed my hair today.
-        Turning off the water after one final tinkle, I got dried, reamed and rekitted before heading back out to the gobbling :P table, where PIG was waiting to gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one banana. I didn’t really mind, coz (1) I was seated and could fully concentrate, (2) bananas are yummy and (3) Ela worked fast enough that Aunty Lucia didn’t come out in time to see the power that PIG mum holds over me, so ha. XD
-        Instead of getting PIG mum’s signature then leaving, like Aunty Kitty usually does, Aunty Lucia was very content to just yap with PIG mum. Hence why she didn’t take her leave until 5:45pm.
-        When she left, I used the loo once more for two tinkles then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So hopefully bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: