Sunday, February 7, 2021

Monday Post 454

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1176 steps and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Make Your Life Count For God' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWENTY-EIGHT MINUTES online after Annie leaves @ 5pm!! Anyways, events for todfay?

  • Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night!! Nature didn't call until 6:20am (no surprise here, PIG mum began her daily A-THUMPING around upstairs and woke me) and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After that, I wake hourly for the pot, until PIG mum returns from her appointment and dearest dad kisses me bye before leaving for his hard day's work.
  • Around 9:30am, PIG mum hits me with the eye goo and helps me with absolutely nothing bar the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Actually, Ela got a reprieve, because after PIG mum gleefully forced poor Ela to hold the toothbrush, I reminded PIG mum she hadn't turned off the air con yet; when she went to turn the air con off, Ela released the toothbrush onto the table and quickly Era squirted the toothpaste! XD
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, just coming outside when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • After getting myself a spoon, breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* Dunno why PIG mum rolled outta bed the wrong way; this morning I'd asked could I please get a choc chip frappe with Annie from Sakuraya; I'd even offered to walk every aisle @ Woolies with Annie once first! PIG mum counters with walking for one HOUR and I agree but then she suddenly chucks a complete cow @ me and says I can't anymore! >< *sigh* She even spitefully closed the loo lid, meaning I didn't go do a stinky unspeakable after breakfast and just went online.
  • Alyssa brought this French student today for my OT session with her; she's French and exactly one day older than me! Today Ela played piano and practised reaching towards books @ the bookshelf.
  • Huge thanks to Alyssa who lifted the loo lid for me; I immediately did a stinky unspeakable before washing and drying Era and then walking myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Amazingly, PIG mum got me a spoon for lunch! We just ate leftovers from last night~
  • Dinner was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea and spooned down with half a bowl of dad's leftover sweet potato dessert soup before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Annie's minding me from 2pm till 5pm.
  • Fingers crossed I'll get to watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 29TH time this year!
  • Toms: Hanna's helping me up @ 9am and staying with me till 1pm. Unsure where PIG mum'll send us but I'll shower before she leaves.
  • Seeing Dr. Jatinda the psychiatrist @ 2:30; PIG mum's already planning how she'll diss me. XD Hopefully we'll get home quickly and I'll have enough time for my most important two hours of the day! Will shower half-fast again/most fast if necessary~
  • Then Kim's taking me to Toastmasters @ 5:30pm and I'm doing timer!
  • Looking forward to getting dinner from Maccas afterwards; never mind that Happy Meals were what I ate surely MORE THAN TWO DECADES AGO!! *sigh*
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: