Monday, February 8, 2021

Tuesday Post 454b

 Heylo again and probably one final greeting for Tuesday! Em's probable final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 2803. Righteo, probable final, final events for Tuesday?

  • After Hannah gets me kitted for the day, I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Hannah who squirts me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her first break this week~
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Thanks to Hannah who gets me a spoon for breakfast and turns Sunrise on for my viewing pleasure; over breakfast  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

     

  • After breakfast, I sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Ooh, only thirty minutes left, so just briefly:

  • Did a stinky unspeakable before Hannah tootled me off to Calamvale Central and I got a cheap $10 haircut.

  • Walked about forty minutes through Woolies and then bought myself the calamari sushi from the Japanese place. Hannah bought herself teriyaki chicken rice paper rolls.

  • We both poked our mobiles for awhile; this morning, Farm Heroes gave me two hours of free lives and I still had like forty minutes left, score!

  • Got home, turned alarm off and took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, back outside lunch was a baked bean with one slice of cheese toastie cut into four triangles and one mug of Chinese tea.

  • Saw the psychiatrist Dr. Jatinda. Phew meds weren't increased and I'll see him again like next next month.

  • Came home and plopped back online.

  • Once I'l finished my most important two hours online, I'll eat the sushi roll I bought this morning with Hannah and read till 5:30; Kim's taking me to Toastmasters!

  • Toms: MRI ... Ela's freaking out about the needles; I'm more stressed that I may not get support for a shower toms arvo ... fingers crossed for the best!

  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: