Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Wednesday Post 345b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1330; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Waiting For A Blessing' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Finding Contentment'. Righteo, continuing events for Wednesday?

  • After washing and drying Era, I climbed into Hannah's tank and she tootled us somewhere in Logan Village for Kira's high tea birthday party!
  • On arrival I met Mr. Jardine, her twin sister (they're absolutely identical but Hannah says they've got different hair colour) and her brother. Inside, I took my preferred seat to the most left.
  • Waah, high tea so fancy; check out all the photos I uploaded onto Facenbook!
  • Afterwards, Hannah tootled me home, I turned off the alarm and took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Thanks also to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Hannah flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one yummy little banana and one small mug of green tea. Happiness was finding out that Hannah wasn't leaving till 4:30pm; I skipped reading for one hour and instead played Farm Hereos coz I'd been given unlimited lives for several hours again and PIG mum had already hit the sack upstairs! XD Hannah very gently massaged Ela that whole time and played Project Maker on her mobile.
  • At 4:25pm, I used the loo doing another stinky unspeakable and then signed Hannah off with my thanks and byes. She's back Saturday 10am till 2pm.
  • Happily watched Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 28TH time this year.
  • When the parents summoned me for dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and then over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon Hannah washed and kindly returned to me this morning after breakfast for dinner; February has been satisfied twice! :o)
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, lotsa yummy kailan and a lil delicious chicken. Dunno why dad randomly chucked a cow @ me, but hey.
  • After spooning down dinner with one bowl of soup, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Thursday plus what's happening Friday, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: