Friday, February 12, 2021

Friday Post 455c

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 3162 and secondly, the final, final spam count for the week's now ... oh, it's still thirty. XD Rightteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I re-read the XMas Greetings I'd written last year.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Trust PIG mum to nag me about my posture when I was making my way back to the chair. *sigh*
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, since I'm not going out. Kim's minding me from 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm coz I don't get 4pm till 6pm support Saturdays anymore. Looking forward to my three mugs of white tea with two sugars, and fingers crossed for the chance to read for three hours!
  • Will also try and complete another subject of study toms; oh, and do Bible study homework.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: