Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Thursday Post 346b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 2145. See? Told you I'd pass two grand! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?

  • When Sophie re-enters my room (she originally tried coming back three minutes/thirty seconds too early but Alaistair sent her packing XD) we introduce to each other before she helps me get kitted for today.
  • That done, I head over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Sophie who squirts some toothpaste for me.
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for one ttinkle, coming out when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast is one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast,  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After breakfast, I head to the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and and minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

     

  • After washing and drying Era, I'm ready to head out to the Garbo library, but silly Sophie's forgotten to move her car onto the driveway for me! No biggie; I just sit on my bed and wait while she does that~

  • Sophie find the right building for the library but the wrong floor! XD No biggie, I just caught one escalator up onto the library floor.

  • Nine people attended today; Cathie even said today was the best homework she'd seen from me!

  • Thanks to Crystal who helped me once to the bathroom during morning tea; I managed fine by myself. Actually I was freaked out when the disabled toilet was occupied; what if I entered the normal ladies' bathroom and the same thing happened like last year?? Phew, that ambulant cubicle was occupied; I used the other one and Crystal used the one beside me. While we were both doing our business; I told Crystal how relieved I was that nothing had happened this time in the bathroom; she roared her head off laughing. XD

  • Back inside the meeting room, I had one little cup of white tea with two sugars, two chunks of dragon fruit, one chunk of pomegranate and three bikkies for morning tea! Thanks to Cathie who wandered over and told me that I was only supposed to eat the pomegranate SEEDFS; originally I was looking @ the thing and wondering, how will I stuff the chunk inside my gob?? XD I must've looked super-confused ... XD

  • Only about fifteen minutes left, so just briefly:

  • Kim picked me up from GCCW; we went to Ho Lin Wah for lunch and both had the B meal, pork in Vietnamese style with rice. My second HK-style milk tea this week; score~ ;) A meal was yuckly black pepper beef/beef with black bean sauce.

  • Got home and took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also slowly, softly but most hatefully sang 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I plopped online while Kim went to clean the bathroom.

  • PIG mum returned home from work early and yapped @ Kim for a bit before I headed over to the gobbling :P table and signed Kim off with my thanks and byes. She's back toms 10am till 2pm.

  • Arvo tea was more yummy dragon fruit and amazingly, although PIG mum sliced them up, she didn't gleefully force poor Ela to feed me them! Era quickly ate them; I made sure to lean forward and not drop any onto the ground. XD

  • One more loo trip and three tinkles (used up all my Farm Heroes lives XD for me before returning online.

  • The parents have just taken walkies together and gotten back home; PIG mum's getting dearest dad his swimming gear. Hopefully after dad goes swimming, PIG mum will hit the sack upstairs and I can watch the 6pm news bulletin (Seven's this time) for the 35TH time this year!

  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...

  • Kim's minding me 10am till 2pm; PIG mum hasn't decided where she'll send us yet.

  • Ooh maybe I'll even get to read for one hour and watch the 6pm news bulletin for the 36TH time!

  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin read by Sharon Ghidella and Max Futcherfor the 35TH time this year: Bach, Palaszczuk, Reason, ChumbleySandy Dry, Ravn, Ahearn, Titmus, Kidd, Lion, Leadbetter (heard), Last, Dutton (heard), Bandt, Woiwod, Gonzales, Monohan, Zoran (first name), Solano, Mercorella, Perrerottet, Acton, Frydenberg, Madsen, Halliwell, Borg, Zorko, Guptill, Stoinis, Santner, Neesham, Root (heard) and Whop. Tony Auden read the weather report, Pat Welsh read the sports report and Gemma Acton read the finance report.  1AUD = 79.73USc. Tony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane was 22-29 today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 21-31. sunrise 5:38am sunset 6:33pm

No comments: