Friday, February 19, 2021

Saturday Post 456

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2105 steps (ha, I'm over two grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Have You Prayed About It?' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed TWO MINUTES online after watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 34TH time this year!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Nature called once around 12:30am; I was also awoken by noisy PIG mum a-THUMPING around upstairs around 6:20am and after another pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I was certain she'd get noisy again one hour later!
  • Sure enough, one hour later, PIG mum went a-THUMPING upstairs and got changed for her half day's work. That awoke me for another pot :P  trip, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After PIG mum hits me with the eye goo and leaves for her half day's work, dad comes in and retucks Alaistair and me back into bed, saying he'll cook me some fried rice for lunch and stay quiet so that we can snore happily in peace.
  • Before returning to happy snorings with Alaistair, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Afterwards, Alaistair and I happily cuddled and snored, me waking twice more for the pot :P before Hannah announced her arrival five minutes early. Dad let her in, entered my room and said, "Good morning, Em?" I nodded Alaistair @ him and Hannah adds, "Fifteen more minutes?" Alaistair nods again, and they both wander down the hallway exchanging pleasantries while I count down my fifteen more minutes.
  • Fifteen minutes later, I announce my usual "Hannah I'm hungry..." and swing myself over to the pot :P for one more tinkle. Hannah comes and gets me kitted; turns out I didn't see her earlier this week coz she was @ manual handling training.
  • I went over to brush teeth; thanks to Hannah who squirted me some toothpaste. After drinking one mug of water, I sat over the loo and did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After I wash and dry Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dearest dad who's cooked ham and eggs; thanks to Hannah for cooking the bread deliciously crunchy with butter and adding one slice of cheese for me. I enjoy my first big mug of tea with two sugars and happily read for seventy minutes first up, reaching page twenty-five @ 11:19am, reaching page thirty-three @ 11:19 and reaching page fifty @ 11:49am. After I finished the book club novel I needed to find a new book to read and asked Hannah to pick me three books to choose from. She came back with three; I chose Mockingjay, the last book from The Hunger Games series. While I happily read, Hannah massaged Ela and watched YouTube videos .
  • At midday, I used the loo for another tinkle and then enjoyed my second big mug of white tea with two sugars. Hannah even found me some crisps to munch on, score! I also rang Aunty Lai and chatted with her for 10:40, before reading for another fifteen minutes.
  • Come 12:30pm, I went and took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Hannah who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Hannah flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Hannah rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was helping with Erf's sock and one last when Hannah was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, Hannah reheated the rice dad had cooked earlier for my lunch while I checked Whatsapp; score, Anna was coming to take me for shaved ice @ 2pm!!! :D
  • At 1:55pm, I use the loo for two more tinkles. Dearest dad comes home, Anna arrives, I walk down the driveway to her car and we're off to Soy Cafe! :D
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S.  Katrina Blowers read out the bulletin. All the interesting surnames I saw from watching the 6pm news bulletin for the 34TH time:Kingsun, Ravn, Cowie, Higgins (heard), Scanlon Copley (heard), Medvedev, Tsitipas, Djochovich (heard),Ese'EseBechwati, Albanese (heard), Greenhalgh, Ship, Lester, Biden (heard), Trump (heard), Bourla, Hwang, Lane, Kardashian (heard), Colbeck, Laiken (first name), Wanyigasuriya, Pastega  and Yesburg  Pat Welsh read the sports report.Average fuel price for Brisbane: $1.46/L Titmus, Khawaja. Paul Burt read the weather report. Brisbane was   22-29 today.    Brisbane toms:    22-22   . Sunrise 5:35     sunset 6:37

No comments: