Sunday, February 7, 2021

Monday Post 454b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Monday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3103. Ha, I'm over three grand. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Annie arrived five minutes late today but thanks to PIG mum who let her in, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous trip to the front door.
  • While Annie moved her car onto the driveway, PIG mum walked me out.
  • PIG mum ordered walk ONE HOUR through the aisles ... it's the first time I'm noticed a benefit to walking so slowly! XD Even better, she lemme off five minutes early and we went to Sakuraya to enjoy our frappes instead. XD
  • Back home, I took a nice warm shower @ double speed - hairwash today. Thanks also to Annie who helped me rinse out my hair thus freeing me to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Annie flipped the nice warm water off, got dried, got creamed and had another tinkle. When Annie rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when she was tying Erf's laces and one last when she was giving Wally back to Ela.
  • Back outside, I was just about to turn the computer back on, when PIG mum returned home! She agreed to gimme some dragonfruit for arvo tea (originally I'd feared she'd say my frappe was arvo tea) and thus I headed over to the gobbling :P table.
  • Apart from the dragonfruit I also drank one odd but nice mug of that T2 tea Hannah gave me for Christmas last year. Annie cleaned the bathroom and then sat to gently massage Ela for awhile while PIG mum yapped @ her so happily that poor Annie left five minutes late. XD I'll see her again next fortnight and have reminded her to keep celebrating her birthday!
  • After I finished my dragonfruit and tea, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • At 5:45pm, I used the loo for another tinkle, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Looking forward to watching Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 29TH time this year!
  • The parents are having walkies together~
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw when watching Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 29TH time (actually Seven coz Nine's just showing the tennis): Leadbetter (heard), Whop (heard), Dry, Schaefferius, Weimar, HendyAleckie (heard), Quist, Park, Chipper, Aleckie (heard), Haas (heard), Titmus, Marise (first name), Albanese (heard), Rudd, Woiwod, Biagini, Ghidella, Dallow, Lockett, Madsen, Maynard, Yasmin (first name), Payton, Mauro (first name), Leonie, Abdo, Moutet, Duckworth, Siegemund, Zverev, Meinwrath  and Ponting. Shane Webcke read the sports report and Tony Auden read the weather report. Jennifer Acton read the finance report; 1AUD = 76.74USc.Brisbane was 23-30     today. Mt. Gravatt toms: 19-28      . Sunrise: 5:26am     sunset:6:37pm

No comments: