Monday, February 8, 2021

Monday Post 454c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3550 (ha, I'm over 3.5 grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Trust The Light' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Returning With Gratitude'. Anyways, continuing today's events?

- When the parents summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

-Phew, the parents lemme use the spoon Annie kindly got for me when PIG mum went to answer the phone this arvo for dinner, which was rice tonight, lotsa yummy kai lan, some yummy tofu and a lil tomato mince.

-Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

- Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Monday, the final, final plodding total for tonight plus whatt's happening toms else wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: