Thursday, February 18, 2021

Thursday Post 456b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4718 but secondly and way more importantly, I'm really still owed THIRTEEN MINUTES online after watching Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 32ND time this year!! Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Since silly dad had closed the toilet lid this morning, I used the pot :P for one more tinkle, returned to the bathroom to wash and dry Era and walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Lol, PIG mum neither got me a spoon nor poured the milk for me; I skooted my chair over to the drawer to get the spoon but got upright to get and pour the milk. XD
  • Breakfast was one bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast,  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • I'd asked PIG mum please not to empty the pot :P and close the loo lid; she was unkind and refused. Didn't bother me; I just waited until Kim announced her arrival just after 9:15pm, asked her to please lift the loo lid and then did a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my good attitude! 
  • After Kim locked up, she tootled me off to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown for my fortnightly shopping trip!
  • She found parking outside level two (Sandra still hadn't returned my parking permit yet), I crossed the road, used the loo for one tinkle, grabbed Orson Scott Card's The Hive/The Swarm (whichever one's the second book) and happily read for about one hour, finishing page seventy-five @ 10:38am, finishing pg. 100 @ 11:08am and finished pg. 111 @ 11:24am.
  • After posting an update onto Facebook, I used the loo for one more tinkle, caught two escalators up onto the 4th floor, grabbed a trolley and started grocery shopping with Kim @ Coles.
  • After catching the lift back down onto level two, I took a quick seat while Kim ducked into New York Baguette to buy me one sausage bun and one normal custard bun.
  • Our last stop for today was Woolies but I didn't see was Caitlin @ work today coz Kim and I were headed towards the self-serve checkouts when suddenly a manned one became free. XD
  • Shopping done, Kim starts driving me to Woka Warrigal when suddenly somewhere along Warrigal Rod the heavens open and the skies start BUCKETING down! Luckily, it's short and sharp; when I walk into Woka Warrigal the rain has already stopped~
  • After Pastors Chris and Grace arrived, Kim left, saying she'd come back in one hour.
  • Over lunch, we just shared about our week. Lol, they arrived @ 1:02pm but started leaving @ :58pm; lucky Pastor Chris took time paying and one hour had elapsed when he finally left. XD
  • Kim tootled me home, I turned off the alarm and took a nice warm shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice warm water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helped cream my back, both calves and Era) and mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helped with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces. Then I used the loo for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • PIG mum arrived home just after Kim left; I let her nab half my sausage bun for arvo tea and then I did another stinky unspeakable before plopping online.
  • It's ice cream night tonight, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Can't remember what time she's found the OT to come gimme a session but she says she'll take me out grocery shopping afterwards because my followup appointment for my MRI's only a telephone consultation.
  • Nikky's coming to mind me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!

  • Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw watching the 6pm news for the 33RD time: Zuckerburg (heard), Milner, Errey, Frydenberg, Whop, Boulton, Ravn, Higgins, Blowers, Greenhalgh, Ship, Titmus, Flannery,  Ellis, Khawaja (heard), McCluggage, Burns, Labuschagne, Pangai, Meninga, Tsitsipas, Civonceva (heard)Easy, , MullenGoldsmith (heard), Burns (heard), , Muchova, Brush (heard), Chumbley, Goan, Lister, Trump (heard), Dry, Rocke, Limbaugh, Lester, Dymock, Salt (heard), Schrinner and Baptista. Gemma Acton read the finance report; 1AUDA$=77.55USc. Pat Welsh read the sports report and  Tony Auden read the weather report. Brisbane was    20-27   today. Mt. Gravatt toms:  21-29    sunrise:  5:24am   sunset: 6:29pm

No comments: