Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Wednesday Post 456

 Good morning! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 3046 steps (ha, I'm just over three grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'The Mickey Mantle Story'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 8th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Just like yesterday, nature didn't call until 6:35am and after one pot :P trip, I immediately fell back asleep again since I knew dad would leave for work @ 7:45am!
  • Again, just like yesterday, dearest dad considerately walks silently down the hallway and unpops the lock into the garage one hour later; that's my wakeup call to use the pot :P again, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After dearest dad has kissed me bye, retucked Alaistair and I back into bed and left for his hard day's work, Alaistair and I happily cuddle and snore for about another hour, me waking for the pot :P once more when noisy PIG mum begins her usual a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo before exiting to await Sandra's arrival.
  • When Sandra arrives promptly @ 9am, PIG mum lets Sandra inside and gives me fifteen more minutes. When Sandra comes back inside, I sit up, use the pot :P for one more tinkle and ask Sandra where's she been coz I've not seen her for like eighteen months? Poor Sandra: did her back in for some work injury and has only resumed working this week!
  • After Sandra helped me get kitted, I headed over to the bathroom and brushed teeth. Thanks to Sandra who squirted me some toothpaste; Ela enjoyed her first official break this week~ 
  • Teeth brushed, I sit over theloo for two more tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Only thirty minutes left, so just briefly:
  • Had a bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) for breakfast and did a stinky unspeakable before Sandra tootled us to the Logan North library to return last month's novel for me.
  • She parked underground @ Underwood Marketplace; I hiked forty minutes and then we bought groceries from Woolies before sitting @ food court and playing with our mobiles for like twenty-five minutes. Saw Yeshi again!
  • Got home and took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Sandra who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch was one bowl of rice leftovers and one mug of Chinese tea.
  • Saw Ray for some massage and acupuncture. PIG mum was in her element, yapping unceasingly @ Ray; my grateful thanks to him for always replying. I even got a red pocket from him!
  • Came back home and plopped online.
  • Once I've used up my most important two hours of the day I'll head over to the gobbling :P table and eat the passionfruit PIG mum has kindly left me for arvo tea. 
  • Will also read for awhile, but not one hour coz I've got online choir rehearsal @ 5:30pm and I may wanna do another stinky unspeakable first!
  • Toms: some new carer's helping me up and taking me shopping ... hope she's nice!
  • Looking forward to having lunch with Pastors Chris and Grace @ Woka Warrigal around 1pm~
  • Best of all, it's ice cream night toms night; like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else hope everyone's having a smashing week!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: