Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Tuesday Post 344b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Tuesday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2338. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Exactly two hours after I'd started online, I got off, used the loo for one tinkle and then headed down to the gobbling :P table to munch my delicious calamari sushi for arvo tea. Thanks to PIG mum who left me one mug of Chinese tea; I also happily read that historical fiction novel for one hour, finishing pg. 175 @ 3:33pm and reaching pg. 200 @ 4:13pm. Then, since Farm ZHereos randomly gave me free lives for NINE HOURS, I happily played for another fifteen minutes before using the loo for one more tinkle and returning online. Originally thought I'd do another stinky unspeakable, but nothing came out.
  • The parents have gone for walkies right now; me, I'd better resume study and then hoping I can watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 27TH time this year!
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw when watching Nine's 6pm bulletin for the 27TH time: Hegarty, Lovell, Boekel, Bradnam, Pearl, Waters, Gyte, Gborie, Calcutt, Mount, Leavers, Miles, Fauci, Parsons, Slavitt, Biden (heard), Uhlmann, Fitzgibbon, Butler, Hingst, Burrows, Mowchunuk, Kramer, O'Keefe, Heinke, Goldsmith (heard), Diamond (heard), Palaszczuk (heard), Upcroft, Crisafulli, Miles, Diamond, Burrows, Bligh, Nolan, Folau (heard), Kyrgios (heard), Djokovich (heard), Sandgren, Milford, Fogarty (heard), Vunivalu (heard), Abdo, Swepson, Pullar, Brodaty, McCabe and Barty .  1AUD = Ben Dobbin read the sports report, Chris Kohler read the finance report and  76.24USc = 1AUD and Garry Youngberry read the weather report. Brisbane was  21-23  today. Mt. Gravatt toms:  19-28    . Sunrise: 5:22am      sunset: 6:41pm

No comments: