Monday, February 15, 2021

Monday Post 455f

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2764. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I replied e-mails and Facebooked. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 9am till 1pm. She'll help me up, but PIG mum still hasn't decided where she's sending us yet.
  • Hannah will see me home and showered and then PIG mum's taking me to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. I'm looking forward to Aunty Ann's firm ministrations; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap ceaselessly @ her. XD
  • Then, excitement! Di's picking me up @ 5:20pm and taking me to Chatswood Hills Tavern for our monthly book club catchup! PIG mum won't leave me enough money for a dessert afterwards but hopefully Di can take me to Maccas for an ice cream afterwards~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've managed SIX posts! That's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: