Friday, February 5, 2021

Saturday Post 345

 Good afternoon! Firstly, my final, final plodding total for Friday's actually 1644 (ha, I'm over 1.5 grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic from last night's 'Hold Steady'; thirdly, Joni's devotional topic from last night's 'Amazing, Saving Grace'; fourthly, today I've only been hard @ work plodding 575 steps (coz obviously I've not left the house today and fifthly TWFT topic's 'Try To Make Restitution'. Anyways, let's start off with last night's events first!

  • Last night, Uncle Colbert suddenly rings and invites us over to his place for dinner! I quickly duck into the bathroom and PIG mum helps me put a bra on, dad starts the car and three streets later we're outside the Cheung family residence!
  • I take my usual spot on the most left; Sam's @ small group tonight; just one other couple came along for dinner. PIG mum only lemme have half a bowl of rice and unfortunately Aunty Winnie cooked beans with black bean sauce (me seriously dislikes black bean stuff XD) but everything else was delicious! Apart from the fact I was bored outta my brains and used up all my mobile batteries ... PIG mum won't lemme touch her precious mobile but luckily dad did; I just read articles from news.com.au until we left.
  • Repeat the usual nightly events back home and then zzz~
  • Today: yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:30am, and after one pot trip I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After that, Alaistair and I happily snored, with nature calling again every hour. I also spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

     

  • Nikky arrived ten minutes late today, although she says she arrived early but was just chatting with dad before coming inside. She helped me get kitted and I went over to the bathroom and brushed teeth. Thanks to Nikky who squirted me some toothpaste; Ela enjoys her other break.

  • Only thirty minutes left, so just briefly:

  • Nikky cooks delicious breakfast: crunchy buttered toast; she even added mayo! I never asked her too; tasted nice but strange. XD

  • I happily read the DB comic book I bought from last year's Boxing Day sales for seventy minutes, while Nikky very slowly ate breakfast, very slowly washed the dishes and only massaged Ela for ten minutes before saying she was tired and needed a break. XD

  • Showered @ midday - hairwash today. Also thanks to Nikky who helped me rinse out my hair, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.

  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, I headed out and got myself a spoon for dinner while Nikky reheated lunch for me.

  • Used the loo once more for two tinkles before Nikky dashed away @ 1:58am because apparently otherwise she'll be late for her next shift?

  • After finishing my most important two hours for the day, I'll use the loo once, munch the delicious dessert thing Aunty Winnie lemme take home last night for morning tea and read for another eighty minutes hopefully; it's only Saturdays I can spend a blessed three hours reading~

  • Toms: just church, nothing special. Actually, the special thing's that I've been invited to join Pastor Grace's small group! Must remember to ask Fiona Mok can she please gimme a lift there~

  • Would love lunch out with other church peers after ESS but basically resigned to a Happy Meal with the parents @ Maccas ... *sigh*

  • Also resigned to a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum afterwards ... *another sigh*

  • But dad had better take us out for dinner toms night and gimme ONE bowl of rice!!

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: