Monday, February 22, 2021

Tuesday Post 345

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 2184 steps (ha, I'm over two grand XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Keep Your Conscience Clear' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after I see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage!! Anyways, events for today?

  • I used the pot :P once last night around 12:30am and once again @ 6:35am, before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • One hour later, I wake to use the pot :P again after dearest dad comes to kiss me bye and retuck Alaistair and me back into bed before leaving for his hard day's work.
  • Around one hour later, I'm awakened for one more pot :P trip when noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to gimme some eye goo then exiting to await Hannah's arrival.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: