Friday, February 12, 2021

Monday Post 455b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Saturday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 989; lol, if I can return online after dinner tonight I'm sure I'll have passed 1000! XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

- Precisely two hours after I'd started, I got offline, used the loo for one tinkle and headed down to the gobbling :P table to munch the nashi pear PIG mum had kindly cut up for me before going to hit the sack.

- She also left me one mug of green tea and I happily read for another forty minutes because it's only Saturdays that I get to spend a blessed three hours reading~ I finished pg. 300 # 4:16pm and finished pg. 325 @ 4:43.

- One more tinkle for me before I returned online; lucky I slid the door shut coz that's exactly when dearest dad got home! XD He's gone back out swimming now, though~

- Off to complete Bible study homework now and then further study. Fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^ 


No comments: