Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Wednesday Post 455b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 4871 and secondly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Gravity Of Sin' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm still owed TWENTY-NINE MINUTES online after I use the loo once more @ 9pm!! Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • After washing and drying Era, I climb into the backseat of the 4WD and PIG mum tootles me off to the P.A. for my yearly MRI. Of course, she gleefully forces me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we listen to 97.3FM all day and today, Era helps Ela stretch for forty minutes before Ela opens and closes her palm 250 times, holding each for a count of five. Era also helps rub Ela's fingers for like seven minutes.
  • PIG mum drops me off and goes to find street parking. Unsurprisingly, I don't bump into anyone I recognise; after all, this 23rd May will mark thirteen YEARS since I've been released from the insane asylum!!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: