Thursday, February 11, 2021

Thursday Post 455d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for Thursday! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 1702. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I Facebooked. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Tonight's ice cream night, yay! Like I say every week, a very little's better than none @ all!
  • Toms: it's CNY! Kim's minding me from 10am till 2pm; presuming PIG mum'll help me up, but unsure where she'll send us.
  • But she's got Tiff coming to gimme a session of OT toms arvo.
  • Will prolly haveta let her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit for arvo tea. *sigh* But hopefully I can read for one hour again!
  • Ooh also might get to watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 31ST time!
  • Finally, if this stupid headache doesn't bugger off, I'm taking two Panadol. It'll have been three days come toms night... *sigh*
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: