Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Thursday Post 346

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1994 steps (bet I'll have cracked two grand if I can return online after having afternoon tea XD) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'Try Brainstorming (2)' but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and THIRTY MINUTES online after PIG mum gets home from her half day's work!! Anyways, events for today?

  • I use the pot :P once last night around 12:30am and again around 6:35am, before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • One hour later, when dearest dad walks considerately silently along the hallway and unpops the lock to the doorway, I'm awakened to use the pot :P again. Ten minutes after that, dad comes to kiss me bye and leave for his hard day's work.
  • Fifteen minutes after that, my new carer Sophie arrives! PIG mum lets her in, opens my closed door and announces, "Em? Fifteen more minutes." Alaistair nods @ he, she closes the door and I happily count down my fifteen more minutes in peace.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: