Friday, February 26, 2021

Friday Post 345b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2718 (see? Told you I'd crack 2.5 grand! XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Facing Fear' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Submit And Resist'. Righteo, continuing events for Friday, just briefly?

  • After breakfast, I do a stinky unspeakable, before Kim comes and takes me to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, where we buy groceries from Coles and then just sit and play with our mobiles.
  • Back home, I turn off the alarm and take a nice warm shower - hairwash today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, lunch is a chicken and mayo toastie cut into four triangles and a mug of Chinese tea.
  • At 2pm, Tiff and student come gimme a session of OT.
  • Davina came for her yearly review meeting.
  • I returned online and happily watched the 6pm news.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce and several tiny chunks of beef.
  • Dinner was spooned down with o soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Righteo, fingers crossed I can brb after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what's happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: