Friday, February 19, 2021

Friday Post 456f

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2323; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's "We're Not God" and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Heavenward." Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score the parents lemme use the spoon Narelle passed me before arvo tea for dinner; February has been met ELEVEN times!! :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong vegetable, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, a few slices of pork, 1/4 slice of crumbed fish and the last lil piece of leen gol that our neighbour Jessie recently gave us.
  • Aunty Winnie also dropped by; she gave me one of those mobile phone stands! I got to bai leen to her. XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Originally I was gonna say fingers crossed bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm after one more loo trip but nature 's calling so I'd better go @ 8:30pm! XD
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've already managed SIX posts tonight; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: