Friday, February 12, 2021

Saturday Post 455

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding only 786 steps (not leaving the house today) and secondly, TWFT topic's 'The Truth Of Creation (2)'. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:20am (noisy PIG mum went a-THUMPING around upstairs and woke me); after one pot :P trip I immediately fell back asleep since I was certain PIG mum would get noisy one hour later again!
  • Sure enough, noisy PIG mum went a-THUMPING upstairs and got changed for her half-day's work; that was my wakeup call to use the pot :P once more, after which I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After PIG mum hits me with the eye goo @ 7:30am and leaves for her half day's work, 
  • I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

  • Afterwards, Alaistair and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking twice more for the pot :P before Kim arrives five minutes early. She knocks, says good morning and fifteen more minutes before cheekily adding, "Or five more minutes?" Alaistair juat imperiously shooes her away. XD

  • After fifteen more minutes, we get me kitted and I head over to brush teeth. Ela enjoys her last break this week from having to hold the toothbrush.

  • Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo and do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table for breakfast, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Thanks to dearest dad who's fried ham and eggs for our breakfast and thanks to Kim who adds one slice of cheese for me and tries to cook the bread yummy; unfortunately, we're run outta white bread and brown bread doesn't taste very yummy! XD

  • During and after breakfast, I happily read for seventy minutes first up, reaching pg. 200 @ 10:55am, finishing pg. 222 @ 11:22am, reaching pg. 225 @ 11:28am and reaching pg. 250 @ 11:56am!

  • At midday, I walk myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Kim feeds me half a slice of cheese, feeds me another big mug of white tea with two sugars and begins preparing ingredients for lunch while I ring and chat with Aunty Lai for 10:15 before reading for another fifteen minutes.

  • At 12:30pm, I walk myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • So a nice warm shower for me today - I wash and rinse my own hair. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.

  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off, mostly dry myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me dry my back, both legs and Era), mostly cream myself (again, thanks to Kim who kindly helps me cream my back, both calves and Era) and mostly rekit myself (thanks to Kim who kindly helps me with Erf's sock, Elf's AFO and both laces. Then I use the loo for one tinkle, dry inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • After getting myself a spoon for dinner, Kim served me one full bowl of the yummy fried rice she'd cooked me for lunch plus my third and final big mug of white tea with two sugars. I happily continue reading, reaching pg. 275 @  1:25pm.

  • Before Kim leaves @ 2pm I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo once more for two tinkles and then back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • When Kim leaves @ 2pm I sign her off with my thanks and byes. She's back Monday 2pm till 5pm.

  • Me, once I've finished my most important two hours of the day I'll visit the loo and then read for another forty-five minutes; it's only Saturdays I get to spend a blessed three hours reading~

  • Toms: just church, nothing special.Actually, the special thing's that we're having boardgames from 2:30pm till 4:30pm; right now I'm looking for someone to share lunch with who can then gimme a ride to church for the board games and then back home afterwards!

  • Wonder if dad will take us out together for dinner together toms night? Mother may forbid it, considering I'll not be having a Happy Meal for lunch if I can find transportation for toms arvo ... *sigh*

  • Hopefully I can return online afterwards; will haveta do Bible study homework and more online study ...

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else looking forward to seeing everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: