Thursday, February 18, 2021

Thursday Post 456c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 4897; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Remember To Sing' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Prison That Sets You Free'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • When the parents summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.  
  • Sweet the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get this arvo after showering for dinner; February has been satisfied TEN times!! :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa not-very-yummy ong choi, some tofu and a few little slices of yummy pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else hoping everyone has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: