Thursday, February 25, 2021

Thursday Post 345c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2426; secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Pray About Everything' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'He Is Good'. Anyways, continuing events for Thursday?

  • When dearest dad summoned me over for dinner, I used the loo foor one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Score, dad lemme use the spoon Sophie washed and returned to me this morning after breakfast for dinner; February has been satisfied FIFTEEN times!! :D :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa soup carrot, lotsa soup potato, lotsa soup tomato, one small and tasteless chunk of soup beef, one wee chunk of yummy chicken and one slice of salty duck egg the size of my pinkie fingernail.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after taking my bowl over to the sink, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Friday, else hoping has a smashing end to the week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: