Thursday, February 18, 2021

Friday Post 456d

 Good afternoon again! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1947 (bet I'll have cracked two grand before Friday finishes XD) and secondly, the new spam count for the week's now thirty-three. Anyways, continuing today's events?

  • PIG mum comes back to help with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ela). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for just one tinkle, coming outside when I realise I feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • Breakfast was the delicious custard bun bought yesterday from New York Baguette, all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast,  I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • While I was inside the bathroom Tiff and that French student OT arrived; after I came out Ela had a session with them.
  • When they left I rang dad and then tootled online. When PIG mum returned home from seeing the physio (my physio sessions I've gotta do exercises; I think for her physio sessions she just lays down and gets her back kneaded?), I used the loo for one tinkle and we headed down to the Warrigal Square Woolies to buy groceries.
  • Back home, I used the loo for another tinkle and then plopped online until PIG mum summoned me over for lunch, which was two slices of toast with one oven-baked fish and one mug of Chinese tea. Since she decided she'd eat separately while watching TV, I got my mobile, played Candy Crush type games while munching lunch and passed another two levels of Farm Hereos! XD
  • After using the loo for another tinkle, I return online and call CODA again. Davina confirmed that Hannah will mind me 10am till 2pm toms but she's still not found someone yet for this arvo and it's nearly 4pm ...
  • If Davina doesn't ring come 4:30pm, I'm calling her ...
  • Toms: Hannah's minding me from 10am till 2pm. Will shower @ 12:30pm because I don't get 4-6pm support anymore.
  • Originally Anna was gonna take me to Soy Cafe toms arvo for a bowl of shaved ice, but today she bailed out coz she's got a sore throat! I said rest up, hopefully you'll feel better toms and we'll go then? Fingers crossed yes, otherwise expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, since I'll be @ home all day ...
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Phew, CODA just rang and someone can come @ 5pm. Didn't catch her name ... sth like Noelle? Apparently I've met her before but the most important thing is, I'll get help with the shower, phew!

No comments: