Thursday, February 18, 2021

Thursday Post 456d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 5052. Ha, apparently I'm more than half a normal person today. XD Don't ask me how that happened, coz I've not walked more than I usually do for a shopping Thursday and I also promise I've not shaken Wally today. Guess he just loves me. XD ERighteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • It's ice cream night tonight, yay! Like I always say, a very little's better than none @ all~
  • PIG mum should help me up; she's found Tiff to come gimme a session of OT around like 10am.
  • Then she says she'll take me out grocery shopping and aisle walking.
  • Toms arvo I've got my MRI follow-up via tele consult! The hospital didn't ring after my MRI meaning everything's fine; I'll just miss out on getting to see my brain scans ... wonder if I can ask the doctor to e-mail them to me?
  • Then Nikky's minding me from 4:30pm till 6:30pm.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: