Saturday, February 20, 2021

Sunday Post 354

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1612 steps (ha, I'm over 1.5 grand XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Forget It And Move On' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's only six. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until 6:10am, and after one pot :P trip :P I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Alaistair and I happily cuddle and snore, me waking again for the pot :P one hour later when noisy PIG mum goes a-THUMPING upstairs to get changed for church. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes and using the pot :P once more first.
  • Whoops less than thirty minutes left so just super-briefly:
  • Got myself a spoon and had a bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD) for breakfast.
  • Did a stinky unspeakable and then Fiona Mok tootled me off to the Lungs residence for small group.
  • Thanks to Pastor Chris for catching me when I took that huge step up into his place; I nearly stacked it! o_O
  • Today we did another study on that work series. Janice was present and Mel Mel joined via videolink.
  • Aftetwards, Fiona dropped me back off @ church for ESS.
  • Stayed seated for worship today; sang everything plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Pastor Chris started a new sermon series from Acts today The Gospel Pandemic. His first sermon title: The Initial Case
  • \Grr, dad was in such a hurry to leave he refused to get my parking permit off Fiona before leaving! >< Meaning he parked like three spots further away and dismissed that as only 'a few more steps'. Grr! In retaliation, I tried to eat my cheeseburger and small fries as SLOWLY as possible but that didn't work out coz dad started eating my chips for me! >< Huh, I got my own back by drinking the water very slowly. >< *sigh*
  • Back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then plopped online.
  • Toms: Hope PIG mum helps me up...
  • Kim's rostered down 2pm till 5pm but I thought Tina was coming back? Never mind, as long as someone comes and I get showered!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead and hopefully bbl!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: