Sunday, February 28, 2021

Sunday Post 349b

 Heylo again and good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 4927 (ooh, I might even crack half a normal person before tonight ends! XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'New Every Morning' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Be Faithful'. Righteo, continuing tonight's events?

  • At church, I hike down the driveway to the classrooms. Unfortunately, the dfisabled loo lid's closed and horrid PIG mum refuses to lift the loo lid for me, but next I enter the normal ladies' bathroom and one cubicle has the toilet seat down, which I use before entering the Bible study classroom.
  • Three students were present in-person today; another three via video link. Uncle William continued the series; today's lesson was about Abraham.
  • After service, I used the loo again (thankfully the toilet lid was up) and hiked upstairs for ESS.
  • Yay I got to stay seated for worship again~ I sang everything, plus the harmony for three songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*
  • Speaker today was Pastor Grace; her sermon title was 'Rememberance'.
  • Afterwards, Dr. Esther gave me a hand down to our community lunch area (I'd already used the bathroom outside the main hall)( and Miss Lam went and got me KFC for lunch! Originally she was thinking Vietnamese food but PIG mum didn't leave enough for both food and drink; I laughingly suggested what about KFC? Amazingly, Miss Lam said sure! :D
  • Happily tucked into my first box of KFC~ Yay for chicken salt! XD
  • Dr Esther dropped me back home, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Unfortunately, before I'd been online for long, I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE :( me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice!! >< *sigh*
  • Back inside, I then had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one plate of pale dragon fruit. I didn't mind too much since I was seated and could fully concentrate.
  • Arvo tea was washed down with one mug of Chinese tea before I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • So a nice warm shower for me today - I wash and dry my own hair. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing 15% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I have one tinkle before I flip the nice warm water off; after PIG mum dries my back and the back of the chair for me, I do everything else until Elf's AFO straps need doing and both laces need tying.
  • After drying the toilet seat, sitting for one tinkle, drying inside both ears and washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • When PIG mum says dinnertime, I use the loo for one more tinkle and then climb into the backseat of the 4WD.
  • Dad takes us to Ho Lin Wah for dinner; we bump into Aunty Alice and Uncle Phillip! Haven't seem them for awhile (PIG mum says they don't attend BCAC anymore); Aunty Alice has like a *heasful* of white hair! XD
  • Only had nearly one bowl of rice and less than one bowl of thin ho fan for dinner. Not that I ever expect much when eating dinner with the parents. XD
  • After dinner, dad tootles us home, I use the loo for one more tinkle and then walk myself slowly and safely back online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Fingers crossed I can bbl following one last loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: