Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Tuesday Post 455c

 Good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 5121 (ha, I'm just over half a normal person today XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Thinking Differently' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'Remember His Calling'. Righteo, just briefly, final, final events for tonight?

  • After hiking around for forty minutes, Kim and I grab a trolley, buy groceries from Woolies and then sit and poke @ our smartphones for about twenty-five minutes. I pass another two levels of Farm Heroes with my free lives and we bump into Yeshi! She lives in Springwood, BTW~
  • Back home, I turn off the alarm and I take a nice warm shower - I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also sing 19% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted lunch is another baked bean sandwich with one slice of cheese and one cup of Chinese tea.
  • After Kim leaves, PIG mum takes me to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage. I enjoy unty Ann's firm ministrations; PIG mum enjoys yapping ceaselessly @ her. XD My sincere thanks to Aunty Ann who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • Back home I tootle online. PIG mum orders I go eat passionfruit and drink one mug of Chinese tea for my arvo tea, then demands I change both my pants and tee. Only when I exit the bathroom she says I've put my knickers on wrong but Di arrives just then and since it's rude to keep people waiting for you she just yanked my pants back up without giving me any underwear! XD
  • While Di tootled me off to the tavern we just shared about what we'd done the past month.
  • Eight ladies attended tonight; neither dinner special suited me so I heeded PIG mum's demanded and ordered the cheapest thing on the menu, a cheeseburger. I was impressed because it came with both lettuce, slices of tomato and chips! Di also bought me an orange juice~
  • Over dinner, we all just chatted about the book before moving onto other topics. When the waitress collected Anna's plate I protectively held Era over my plate, covering the chips; the waitress saw, laughed and said, "Don't worry; I remember you! Your chips are safe." XD
  • To end the night Di tootled us off to the Springwood Maccas; I got a McFlurry with Flake and she got herself a chocolate sundae!
  • I actually got home before PIG mum, lol~
  • Toms: Sandra's minding me from like 9am till 1pm; haven't seen her for like 1.5 years! Wonder where PIG mum'll send us...
  • She'll see me home and showered before leaving @ 1/2pm.
  • Seeing Ray for some massage and acupuncture toms arvo; bet PIG mum's simply DYING to yap unceasingly @ him. XD
  • Choir practice from 5:30pm till 6:30pm!
  • Oh, will haveta chase Davina by toms arvo if she's still not found someone to mind me Thursday~
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: