Saturday, February 6, 2021

Saturday Post 345d

 Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1132. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I just Facebooked. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely once more to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Actually, the special thing's that Pastor Grace has invited me to join her small group! Meaning I'll not attend the Thursday one anymore and since this one meets fortnightly, I've asked Uncle William may I please still attend his Bible Study/small group on the Sunday when it's the mens' turn; if he says no, I'll e-mail Davina and ask can I get Sunday 8:30pm till 11am support.
  • Fi'll drop me off @ ESS after small group ends; must remember to chase Leo/Sam for the worship slides if I've not received them after arriving @ church!
  • Would dearly love to share lunch with other ESS people after service but basically resigned to a Happy Meal with the parents @ Maccas ... *sigh*
  • Also braced for a stressful arvo @ the hands of PIG mum ... *sigh*
  • Then dad had better take us out for dinner and gimme ONE bowl of rice!
  • Righteo, hopefully see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: