Saturday, February 6, 2021

Sunday Post 345

 Good afternoon! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 1537 steps (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD); secondly, TWFT topic's 'Protect Your Mind' and thirdly, the spam count for the weekend's already sixteen. Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 4th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until noisy PIG mum began her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs; after one pot :P I immediately fell back asleep coz I was certain she'd get noisy again one hour later!
  • Sure enough, exactly one hour later, PIG mum goes a-THUMPING upstairs to get changed for church; I wake to use the pot :P again before spending ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • PIG mum comes in to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly not only with the bra strap but the tee since dad's still @ home. I tell her she woke me with her THUMPING around this morning; she sneers back that was dad, not her. Well, I've lived here since 2005; you think I'd recognise footsteps by now and figure out who was STOMPING around?? Not that I discussed it any further lest PIG mum bite my head off. XD
  • After I give myself fifteen more minutes, I get myself mostly independently kitted, also spending ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*

     

  • PIG mum comes back to help with only Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth (poor Ella). Teeth brushed, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also calling PIG mum to please rip off the pull-up pants and gimme a fresh pad, please.

  • After washing and drying Era, I head out to the gobbling :P table, grab a spoon and have a bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls bird food XD for breakfast. I also pop all my usual drugs :P and drink one full mug of water.

  • Before Fi comes and gives me a lift to the Lung residence for small group, I sit over the loo for three tinkles but don't feel like doing a stinky unspeakable.

  • One slight detour before reaching the Lungs: Fi needs coffee from Maccas first. XD

  • This morning, Mel Mel joins via Google Meet while Pastor Grace, Pole, Janice, Fiona and me grab a squash sofa seat each. We watch some video and have several discussions about sharing the gospel in the workplace.

  • Janice leaves early since she needs to prepare for worship; after Pastor Grace ends with a prayer for us, Fiona tootles me back to church for ESS.

  • Yay, I get to stay seated for worship today~ I sing everything, plus the harmony for two songs but like every other week, meant absolutely NOTHING. >< *sigh*

  • Some guest speaker spoke today; Pastor Chris says he'll begin a new sermon series from like Acts soon.

  • Afterward, I used the loo once and dad tootled us off to Maccas. I felt jipped coz I didn't even get a Happy Meal, sheesh! Just a cheeseburger and some small fries, coz dadgot a big Mac medium meal for cheaper. *sigh*

  • Back home, I popped online, PIG mum had the turnip cake Aunty Catherine made her for lunch and dad went to play baddy.

  • Dad had better gimme ONE bowl of rice for dinner out tonight!! Perhaps I'll offer to get myself a bowl first...

  • Toms: Annie's minding me from 2pm till 5pm. Perhaps expect a pissy plodding total from me? May just stay @ home. Thankfully David came last week and won't come this Monday.

  • Anyways, hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: