Thursday, February 18, 2021

Friday Post 456c

 Good afternoon! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Friday's now 1838 and secondly, the new spam count for the week's now thirty-two but thirdly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed FORTY-ONE MINUTES online after lunch!! Righteo, events for today?

  • Yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn't call until the noisy garbage truck THUNDERED down our road @ 7:15am and after one pot :P trip, I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • Amazingly, I managed to fall back asleep before dearest dad came to kiss me bye before leaving for his hard day's work thirty minutes later!
  • After dearest had retucked Alaistair and me back into bed, kissed me bye and left for his hard day's work, we happily cuddle and snore, me waking again to use the pot :P when noisy PIG mum begins her daily a-THUMPING around upstairs. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with absolutely nothing but the bra strap before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: