Friday, February 26, 2021

Friday Post 354c

 Good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 2877. Righteo, final, final events for Friday?

  • After publishing the previous post, @ 9pm I walk myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: usually PIG mum works half the day every Saturday but not toms because someone's renovating and jackhammering the place! Presuming dearest dad will take her out hiking/sth.
  • I've asked dad please will he take me out too toms arvo/night but he's disinclined to reply. In that case, expect a pissy plodding total from me? Kim's minding me 10am till 2pm; will shower @ 12:30pm coz I don't get 4-6pm support anymore. Looiking forward to enjoying my three big mugs of white tea with two sugars and fingers crossed for the opportunity to read for three hours!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead~
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: