Saturday, February 13, 2021

Saturday Post 455c

 Good evening! Firstly, Em's new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 1283 (ha, I'm over one grand XD); secondly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'Something New' and thirdly, Joni's devotional topic's 'The Hard Work Of Growing'. Anyways, continuing tonight's events?

  • After I published the previous post, I did my Bible study homework.
  • Bible study homework done, I then started my next unit of study in that admin course.
  • When the parents summoned me for dinner, I used the loo for one tinkle and then walked myself slowly and safely over to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Score, the parents lemme use the spoon I had the foresight to skoot my chair over to get before lunch for breakfast tonight; February has been satisfied EIGHT times! :D
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa dearest dad's home-grown hairy melon, lotsa some other vegetable and a lil of I've since forgotten what meat. XD
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup; after taking my bowl over to the sink I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 

  • Anyways, back to study now. Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one final loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what's happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: