Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Tuesday Post 344d

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 2699. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Toms: *sigh* Tomorrow officially marks fourteen years since the cruel and unfaithful God so wantonly smote me down with the disabling brain tumour and totally destroyed my life. >< The parents are probably clueless, but it's the only day of the year where I let myself fully feel the complete devastation the cruel and unfaithful God has wreaked on me. ><
  • Only from now on, I'm determined to put it behind me and instead focus on happier things! Turns out Kira's actually BORN on Feb the 3rd! Chris has invited me to Kira's birthday HIGH TEA! Seeing as I'm less than a drop of water in the mighty ocean and less than a grain of sand in the desert, I suppose I'll just forget that my life was destroyed on that day and focus instead on that tomorrow's Kira's birthday! Must remember to write in her birthday card toms morning, I picked one out with Hannah earlier today.
  • Lol, PIG mum's already denied me lunch since I'm attending the high tea! *sigh* Well, hopefully there'll be fancy stuff served; Chris has already checked for me and already said that everything's nut free.
  • Hannah will see me home and showered before leaving @ like 3:30pm.
  • Fingers crossed PIG mum'll will lemme eat some arvo tea and I can read for one hour!
  • Tomorrow night's also the first With One Voice Brisbane choir rehearsal! The parents still won't lemme attend in-person for fear of community transmission so I'll just be following online.
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: