Monday, February 1, 2021

Monday Post 344f

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 1686. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I resumed online study.
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Toms: Hannah's helping me up @ 9am and minding me till 1pm. Will go shopping somewhere with her and buy Kira a gift voucher and birthday card!
  • After Hannah leaves, I don't think I've got any plans for the rest of the day ... after two hours online, will munch arvo tea (fingers crossed PIG mum lets me but a sushi roll with Hannah toms) and hopefully read for one hour.
  • Fingers crossed I'll get to watch Nine's 6pm news bulletin for the 27TH time this year!
  • Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed SIX posts today; that's even rarer than five! XD

No comments: