Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunday Post 354b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for Sunday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2240. Righteo, potential final, final events for Monday?

  • Shortly after I finished my most important two hours of the day online, PIG mum tumbled downstairs from pigland, gleefully and immediately booted me offline.
  • First, I had to let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day's washing; argh, I HATES standing practice!! >< *sigh*
  • Back inside, I then had to let her gleefully foece poor Ela to feed me some passionfruit. I didn't really mind, coz I was sitting and could fully concentrate. Actually, while she was cutting the fruit for Ela into bite-sized chunks, I happily read Mockingjay for several minutes and reached pg. 100 @ 4:16pm!
  • After drinking one mug of Chinese tea, I walked myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • So a nice warm shower for me - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After PIG mum dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else; she only helped with my bra strap, Elf's AFO straps and both laces. Then I dried the toilet seat, sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, washed and dried Era and then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful Gods near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. 
  • Heading out for a quick dinner after the parents finish showering because dad wants to watch the Australian Open's mens' final, so hopefully bbl else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: